Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy

I am back for today! I am going to try to stay away from all the negativity. I can't handle re-reading my posts and having them sound so bad.

Yes, I am doing okay. I have my bad days. Today was one of them, but I'm not going to talk about it!

I am still alive and well! Nursing school hasn't killed me yet! :)

Hubby is doing well, he is still "training", if you could even call it that. I don't know what the NG is doing but I won't talk to much smack. I am a spouse and I should probably keep some of my thoughts about the NG to myself!

I am taking my PitBull "Killer", {Ashley} to a personal dog trainer tomorrow! I am really hoping for some good news and some improved behavior. I can tell she is mourning from hubby leaving. She has lost a lot of weight, she won't play and I have to bribe her with human food in order to get her to eat!  It is really a sad ordeal, I have not had anymore problems out of her though. I hope it stays that way.

School is going good I guess, I am out for spring break THANK THE LORD! I needed some R&R from school. Believe me, I was getting frustrated and ready to throw in the towel!

I did catch up on some blogs today, I will catch up even more over spring break! The only thing I will be doing this break is a careplan, getting a pedicure, hanging out with some good friends from school and shopping!

Enough about me, how are y'all?

I am waiting for hubby to call or get on skype. I will ttyl!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is sick how you refer to your dog as "killer", as if your joking around. you are an idiot for keeping that dog alive. remember that it will be your fault when it happens again. perhaps you should think of how your dog molly felt when she was being viscously mauled to death, instead of your own selfish feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an idiot. This is why I don't allow anonymous posts. They are always done by trolls who aren't worth your effort. What a jerk.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!