Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Test

I passed my final "big" test called the Hesi. We were supposed to score an 850 and I scored a 907.
I am so happy and so relieved, after tomorrows IV therapy skills lab I will officially be a SOPHOMORE nursing student and only one year away from graduating RN school.

Talk about a HUGE weight off my shoulder!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone I appreciate it tremendously!

As for now...I still have my pharmacology class to finish. {It is a piece of cake compared to my nursing class though so no worries!}

4 comments:

  1. I loved pharmacology! I love learning about drugs and how they work on the body. It's fascinating to me! Good luck with that class - I'm sure you'll do fine. And congrats on the big test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I applaud anyone who can make it through any type of medical training! It takes a lot of hard work and determination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! I am pretty pumped that the semester is almost over! WHOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!