Sunday, May 1, 2011

June

I can definitely not wait till June! I am so excited, a friend of mine and I are going to road trip to see our hubby's. They get a four day leave before they go. It is going to be a TEN hour drive! I hope she sticks with it, I am like super excited and it's over a month away! I found a hotel right smack dab on a white sand beach! It is kind of pricey though....hopefully everyone can agree to getting the 2 bedroom and splitting the cost...we will see.

I will be perfectly content sleeping in a really cheap hotel with a hard mattress though, I just really want to see my husband and spend some time with him. I really really miss him.

FINALS are this week, things are crazy.
Keep me in your thoughts, I am taking a HUGE test this week...it compares to the NCLEX almost, besides I don't earn a license if I pass it;) Darn it.

1 comment:

  1. That will be a great road trip :) I hope your tests go well!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!