Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Laughter

I just spent over 2 1/2 hours on the phone with one of my nursing school bestie.
We laughed almost the entire phone conversation!  I definitely needed some laughter! I will for sure miss her over the summer, we live an hour and a half away so I don't get to visit her much because the drive is a hassle.

Hubby is doing fine, he is heading to a new state tomorrow for a few weeks. He will be going back to the original state after that, we will get a four day leave, after that he is heading to Afghanistan. Not much longer, but I am ready to get it over with. I am ready for leave to be here so I can see him then I want the next year to fly! He put in for his two week already...it will probably be late fall/early winter before he gets to take leave.

Have I said that I am so ready for the next year to fly? The faster it goes the faster I get my hubby back and I get the chance to take the NCLEX! I am so ready to be a nurse working somewhere...I know I will miss school though once I am done. I will be going back to get my BSN and working my way up to either an Nurse Practitioner or a CRNA. Still undecided...I am only 19 though, I will be turning 20 in July. I am still really young though so I am going to have time to decide on what to do after I get my BSN.

Well it is 0200 here, I need to get in bed! Not like I Have anything to do tomorrow but I can always mow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!