Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hospital 2

I chose the GREAT hospital! I am going to WA sometime soon, after that I am headed back home to pack up some stuff so I can go live my family for the summer! I am pretty excited, but I am scared that it might be weird moving in with my grandma over the summer. We will be fine though, my mom lives with her now in order to help her out more. I found out some pretty saddening stuff about my grandmas health and I am hoping I get to spend a lot of time with her this summer.

I miss my husband today more than ever. He hates his job, he hates this deployment. Today we talked about life...and death. We talked about the different possible scenarios. There are so many different things that could happen so I am really trying to stay positive.

Yesterday I went to an A7X,Bullet for my Valentine, and Three Days Grace concert. Today I went to the races. I have had a pretty good weekend. Tomorrow I have my nieces birthday party, then I get to start packing for WA! Is it okay to feel guilty to be having so much fun without hubby? I am having this debate with myself. I so wanted him to be there with me during the concert because they are two of his favorite bands. I was bummed out but I can't let myself not have fun just because he is gone. My life has to go on also, right? I mean, I haven't had a life in over a year really since school. I am not going out and blowing all the money we have. I am being responsible and asking his opinion on most things. Sigh...

I am sleep deprived so I am going to catch some ZzzZzzzZzzzzZ's. I have another busy week ahead of me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting an externship at a great hospital! I'm a nursing student/deployed soldier wife too so I get what you're saying. I feel guilty sometimes too when I'm having fun or get to do something I know Hubby wants to do. But I think it's important that we still have our own lives (once school's on break that is haha) so we don't get resentful or bitter that we're the ones left behind. We can always make do things with them once they're home!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!