Friday, April 1, 2011

25 Random Facts

I have seen a lot of people do this so I guess I will give it a shot, my blog entries are mostly bitchy.


  1. If you are a reader of mine you already know I love my dogs to death and back. I have had a lot of problems lately, Bob is the only original I still have. I recently got him a basset hound to have as a playmate.
  2. Some days I wish I would have went to be a veterinarian. 
  3. Working with animals is better than humans in my opinion.
  4. I am terrified of grasshoppers.
  5. I seem to have some sort of social disorder, it is getting worse the longer I don't have a life due to nursing school.
  6. I really would love to go blow some major money and take a vacation to Hawaii, or even move there.
  7. I met my husband while walking my dog. 
  8. Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band, they are rock and I really like country also.
  9. I grind my teeth at night while having nightmares of losing them.
  10. Losing my teeth is the biggest fear I have in life, it terrifies me to think about breaking one, chipping one, etc. 
  11. I was cringing while thinking about and writing number 10.
  12. I hate doing laundry with a passion, although the last week I have kept up with it really good.
  13. My niece and nephew serve a functional purpose to me. You ask what that may be?
  14. They are my birth control, when I get baby fever I call my sisinlaw and ask to babysit, that fixes me for at least another couple of months.
  15. I have always wanted to be a vegetarian but I have never done it, I get grossed out by eating meats. 
  16. I stole and wrecked my moms car when I was 14. Yeah, it was stupid of me. 
  17. I hate the house I live in with a passion.
  18. Right now I can see my Army Scentsy warmer.
  19. That reminds me to buy some new scents.
  20. Talking about myself seems to be harder than imagined.
  21. I go to a community college, graduating in May 2012. Then planning on going back to a university to get my BSN.
  22. I haven't taken all of the required classes for a BSN, so that means at least one more full time semester before I could even apply.
  23. After graduating I plan on going back and becoming either a Nurse Practitioner, or a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. 
  24. As you can tell school is the ONLY thing I have going for me.
  25. After I graduate I get to move out of this HELL HOLE! 

1 comment:

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!