- If you are a reader of mine you already know I love my dogs to death and back. I have had a lot of problems lately, Bob is the only original I still have. I recently got him a basset hound to have as a playmate.
- Some days I wish I would have went to be a veterinarian.
- Working with animals is better than humans in my opinion.
- I am terrified of grasshoppers.
- I seem to have some sort of social disorder, it is getting worse the longer I don't have a life due to nursing school.
- I really would love to go blow some major money and take a vacation to Hawaii, or even move there.
- I met my husband while walking my dog.
- Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band, they are rock and I really like country also.
- I grind my teeth at night while having nightmares of losing them.
- Losing my teeth is the biggest fear I have in life, it terrifies me to think about breaking one, chipping one, etc.
- I was cringing while thinking about and writing number 10.
- I hate doing laundry with a passion, although the last week I have kept up with it really good.
- My niece and nephew serve a functional purpose to me. You ask what that may be?
- They are my birth control, when I get baby fever I call my sisinlaw and ask to babysit, that fixes me for at least another couple of months.
- I have always wanted to be a vegetarian but I have never done it, I get grossed out by eating meats.
- I stole and wrecked my moms car when I was 14. Yeah, it was stupid of me.
- I hate the house I live in with a passion.
- Right now I can see my Army Scentsy warmer.
- That reminds me to buy some new scents.
- Talking about myself seems to be harder than imagined.
- I go to a community college, graduating in May 2012. Then planning on going back to a university to get my BSN.
- I haven't taken all of the required classes for a BSN, so that means at least one more full time semester before I could even apply.
- After graduating I plan on going back and becoming either a Nurse Practitioner, or a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- As you can tell school is the ONLY thing I have going for me.
- After I graduate I get to move out of this HELL HOLE!
Friday, April 1, 2011
25 Random Facts
I have seen a lot of people do this so I guess I will give it a shot, my blog entries are mostly bitchy.