Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls Day

I am soon taking a break from the books for a few hours, I am picking my 7y/o niece up from school. We are having a girls day. I am taking her to get our toes done together, we are going to go out to eat, then to the car wash 'cause my car is filthy! Our final stop will be Walmart! I bet she is going to be excited, I am surprising her. She just loves it when she gets our nails done, she is normally such a boots and mud kind of girl but I am teaching her young that it is okay to be girly!

Maybe I will remember to get some pictures for y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy that pedicure! And thanks for your much needed comment yesterday; I passed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!