Sunday, April 17, 2011

Silence


I wish I could take comfort in this picture, today is way to quite for me to handle though. It makes me miss my husband that much more. I am tired of studying, I am tired of sitting in this empty house, I am tired of only talking to dogs, I am tired of answering myself, I am tired of freaking out when I hear my voice for the first time in hours, I am tired of being super overly excited when the phone rings, I am just tired of this deployment. Our orders practically just started and we still have over 370 days till his orders for this deployment end. 

Shoot.
My year is going to suck.

I start working out again tomorrow! I am pretty excited, I have gained more weight back and now I currently weigh more than I started out as.  Shhh. Don't tell! I am going to get back on my "deployment goals" pretty soon! I promise, I am holding myself accountable for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!