Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Blogger Award

Today I received my very first blogger award-The Stylish Blogger Award! I am pretty excited, considering I have only been blogging a little over a month maybe? I can't even remember when I started. Thanks Grace over @ Loving Life and also @The Adventures Of A Nursing Student , you are just super dooper awesome!:) 


 There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

1. I smoke unfortunately :( I know, I know...I need to quit!! 
2. My husband is in the Army-NG.
3. I take a nap almost everyday!
4. I graduate May 2012 with my RN, then I will continue on for my BS.
5. I hate the smell of eggs..scrambled,fried,overeasy,boiled..yuck. They smell like wet dogs to me!
6. Sometimes I get queasy when we talk about blood in school,but it doesn't make me sick to see it?!




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! ;) Naps are the best! And i have to agree, eggs do smell a little funny. Can't wait to hear more about your Nursing Adventures. Love love love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for nursing school!! I am a RN for almost 3 years now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your RN!!! How exciting! And thanks so much for passing this on to me!!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!