Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Look at the POSITIVES!



So I feel like all of the blogs I have posted so far have been very negative! I am a negative person and I am trying to change that by "seeing the glass as half full". So I have decided to post a list of 5 positive things in my life before I clean my house and workout tonight.

1. I have an amazing husband that is willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy, the only thing he doesn't realize is that "he" himself makes me happy and it takes nothing more!

Pre-deployment 2007

2. I am in nursing school! I worked so hard for it and now I am to the point were I forget to appreciate it! Hard work really does pay off!

3. I have amazing friends and blogger friends!! That I know will be there for me when I need them most, and I will be there for them when they need me as well!

4. I have awesome children, (3 dogs,1 cat), They are awesome most of the time...when they aren't digging in the trash and chewing my stuff up. I still love them regardless...I think that might be my downfall;)

5. Post-deployment- I have graduation to look forward to! Going on vacation with my husband! Taking the dreaded NCLEX! Then buying our first home! 

I am a lucky lucky girl that God has blessed tremendously! I should count my blessings a little more often, it puts me in a better mood!


What are some of the positive aspects of you life?






1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower, and also a nursing student & military wife. I will be graduating in December 2011. YAYYY!!! I look forward to reading more about you.

    http://sarahv2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!