Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things You Should Know If Were Going To Be BFF's.



I live in a town that has less than 400 people.

Somehow I manage to get food on me every meal. It never fails!

I am a MilSpouse about to endure our 2nd deployment.

Luckily, I am a nursing student. Aspiring RN, Graduating Spring of 2012.

Our children consist of three furry dogs!:)
Ashley <3

 Molly:)

Bob-He is much fatter than this but my recent pics are on my iphone.

I pee in front of my husband.

I rarely ever shave my legs now that I am in the nursing program.

I'm a bit lazy.

I swear, it would take me at least a FULL day to catch up on laundry.

I hate cooking in my kitchen, there is absolutely NO counter space.

I love my husband more than words can explain. 

I can/will keep a secret as long as it's not going to put me in jeopardy.

Last but not least, I hate eggs with a passion. They smell like wet dog!
YUCKY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!