Friday, December 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? 
The best gift I have ever been given is my engagement ring, I knew about it before my husband even left Iraq back in 08. He got scared thinking that something would happen to his plane and I might not ever know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. It was really sweet. The best gift I have ever given is the electric razor I got my hubby this Christmas, that way he will have it for deployment and he won't have to use a razor everyday for a year!

2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition
Luckily I have not had to celebrate a holiday without him so far while being married and on our own. Next year will be a different story though. I'm sure I will do the same thing, my family does our holidays the weekend before, or the weekend after. His family does theirs on the holiday usually. 

3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?

Sad to say but we did not put our tree up this year, I had to much going on with finals in school. We have three dogs and no kids, we hardly ever have visitors at our house, and I'm terrified that our kids (dogs) will tear it up! Last year I put a pretty red bow on top of the tree though.


4. What are your three favorite websites?

Facebook, Blackboard (school website), I can't think of a 3rd! 


5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?

Boxer Briefs, they are sexy and comfy looking. Commando sounds alright to, I guess?! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!