Friday, December 24, 2010

Stressed Is An UNDERSTATMENT

This blog is strictly for me to vent, I am very bitchy right now and I have got to let it all out. If you read and you are bored then I am sorry, if you are entertained I am glad my f'd up life can make someone smile!:) 

My day was horrible. It started off good, me and my sis-in-law went and got our hair cut. After getting our hair cut we stopped by Sonic to get some food. While we were there we got a phone call about some family drama, that we were smack dab in the middle of. It all started last night when my father-in-laws girlfriend was calling him. He was driving and we were all coming back from eating dinner. He asked me to pick up the phone for him so he could concentrate on the road. Well...needless to say his girlfriend didn't like me picking up the phone. Today it turned into this HUGE ordeal. She was calling us cussing us out saying she wanted to meet us and she was going to whoop us..blah blah blah. I won't go into details because I could write a book on todays drama. I will cut straight to the point, basically the whole family ended up fist fighting! Yes, grown adults fist fighting because my stupid father in-law has a stupid girlfriend who gets jealous when I answer his phone?! Seriously? I could scream. & Yes I did punch her, twice actually. I'm NOT a fighter but I have hated this woman for so long now. She is nothing but a druggie/drunk user. She tries to keep him away from his family. She tells him what to do with his money so on and so on. 

Anyways, enough about that. We will fast forward to 10:30pm. I start shaking, feeling like my heart is going to explode out of my chest, feeling like I might faint, feeling like I could puke, this has been going on for a few days. I get these "sick" spells. I don't know what they are so I decided to go to the ER since I couldn't get into a doctor till after January 15th! They are BOOKED! I decided if my BP was over 140/90 I was going to go to the ER. I took my BP it was 152/96. That is HIGH, and I am on BP meds. I go to the ER, my BP was 166/99 and the doctor told me I was/am having a anxiety attack. He then starts talking about my BP/Pulse and tells me I need to go on a diet, watch my caffiene in take, start exercising, etc. I paid $50 for a stupid co pay to be told this junk, I seriously thought I was dying. I have had anxiety attacks but I guess this one was so extreme that I could barely function. 

*sigh*

I guess this post is going to be a promise to myself, I am going to sit down tonight and work on a diet plan/workout plan. I am going to get healthier to protect my body and my health. I am RUN down! 

The doctor asked if I had anything stressful triggering my anxiety...hmm...BOY DO I?! 

I have decided to number my stressors in order from most stressful to least stressful.

  1. Pending Deployment
  2. SCHOOL
  3. PENDING DEPLOYMENT
  4. School
  5. Finding a new home
  6. Family Drama 
  7. Taking care of my dogs
  8. and taking care of everything while hubby is gone!
Did I say Pending Deployment and School?


I am officially stressed & now I'm stressed about being stressed.

1 comment:

  1. aww I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad day and about all the drama! :( Hope things are getting better and your stress level has came down a little bit!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!