Saturday, February 26, 2011

Update

Hubby and I took his mom out to a movie last night. We seen Hall Pass, I must admit it was hilarious. It was very dirty and it had some pretty graphic scenes though. We went because it was a "comedy", I must admit I was laughing so hard through the entire movie, I might have peed myself a little! These are a few pictures we got. I need to be better about taking more photos. I am hoping to get a new Nikon soon so I can mail hubby the camera to Afghan in order for him to capture some moments.

Hubby and his mom,
she is awesome
and
I could not have been blessed with a better
mother-in-law.

Yes, I have a muffin top. How do y'all like the red hair?



I hate the way the pics are to big but I wanted y'all to be able to see my red hair better.
Hope y'all like.

I have been okay today, it started off good till hubby started packing, we realized we forgot stuff so we had to make a trip to wal-mart. We had a fish-fry at his dads, said our good-byes. Now he has a friend over saying good-bye. It's funny how everyone wants to spend so much time with him now, but during the year they never have anything to do with us. *sigh* I'm not complaining but I just find it ironic, I have always heard that everyone comes out of the woodwork and it is true. Sometimes I wish we were active and lived on post so nobody had to pretend to give a flip. It also wouldn't make good-byes so hard. I'd rather just get it over with instead of being repeatedly reminded. Anyways, enough about my rant.
I have a tried to get caught up on blogs some, it has been in-between helping hubby pack and what not. I will catch up soon. 

Good night everyone. Love y'all!



2 comments:

  1. You look pretty with that hair color! Love seeing pictures! :)
    I understand completely how all of a sudden EVERYONE wants to say their good-byes or spend time with him.... when really it's like where were you this whole time? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the nail on the head with the statement about "friends" appearing just before deployment yet neglecting the friendship the rest of the time. I found the same exact thing. A "friend" of my husband hasn't spoken to him in years but all of a sudden wants to spend three days of our R&R with him (I was not invited). I got the feeling that he just liked the idea of "knowing" someone over there. Drives me crazy.

    BTW. LOVE the hair. Red looks good on you, you can totally pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!