Friday, January 28, 2011

Blah Day

Today is a blah day! I am being an emotional woman! Sometimes I wish I was a man so I wouldn't "feel" as much.

I made a 90% on my IV Calc. test, I am happy about it but I don't know what I did wrong! I am going to ask to see my test tomorrow.

We found out today that hubby leaves pretty soon for a week in the field training I guess, I am so glad that the National Guard is so considerate and gives us enough time to get financial stuff straightened out before he has to take off work! We never get paid on the correct day so him taking off work always puts us in a bind . I know it is my husbands duty to report when called but I wish they would give us a little more notice on some stuff, I mean heck we knew about the deployment for OVER seven months, what is so hard about notifying earlier when he is going to have to take off work for a week. I can already tell this deployment is going to be so much fun this year, and if OK doesn't get their pay right I am going to scream. Military pay is supposed to be on the 1st and the 15th. We usually get ours whenever they feel like it.

That is all of my rant for the day,aren't you so glad?

I want to thank all my readers! Y'alls comments help me get through most of my days! I appreciate y'all so much!

3 comments:

  1. We all have blah days. It's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a blah day. I picked you for the Versatile Blog Award, which basically means I think your blog is fun to read and you get to pass it along if you want!

    http://dr-armywife.blogspot.com/2011/01/end-of-interview-trailand-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the test, I also got a 90% on mine, but the teacher wasn't sure why my answer was wrong. She said she'd look into it and get back to me this week. Of course, we had another snow day so I'll have to wait until next week to find out.

    I'm sorry about the situation with the training. I hate how little notice we get for stuff like that. It always goes one extreme or the other. Either we are notified 1 year ahead, or 1 week ahead; no in between it seems. LOL

    Hang in there,

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to say what's on your mind. Your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated very dearly!